Hello everyone! The last two weeks have been a lot of fun! The trip to the East Coast was wonderful! We saw lots of beautiful sights, had lots of delicious seafood, and spent qualiy with my fiance's aunt and uncle, who were gracious enough to host us and show us around. It was my first time out there, and I had an absolute blast! I hope we can go back again soon. :)
On the more boring side of things, Duolingo is still going well, chores are okay, although I need to get into the garden, I'm still reading more fanfic than books, and I forgot both my Sunday post and my May review post. Overall, things are going pretty well, but there is definitely room for some improvement.
Coming up, I'm having lunch with my good friend tomorrow, which should be lovely as always. Then on the weekend I have plans with my fiance Saturday and my sister is holding another Amazing Race event on Sunday. It should be a good weekend, if a bit busy.
I hope you all are doing well, and I will see you again in a few weeks!!
On the more boring side of things, Duolingo is still going well, chores are okay, although I need to get into the garden, I'm still reading more fanfic than books, and I forgot both my Sunday post and my May review post. Overall, things are going pretty well, but there is definitely room for some improvement.
Coming up, I'm having lunch with my good friend tomorrow, which should be lovely as always. Then on the weekend I have plans with my fiance Saturday and my sister is holding another Amazing Race event on Sunday. It should be a good weekend, if a bit busy.
I hope you all are doing well, and I will see you again in a few weeks!!