Update Time!
Jul. 9th, 2026 05:17 pmHi everybody! I don't have a lot of brain today, so this might not be a very coherent post. The last two weeks have been good. We had a heatwave, but we came out the other side fine and it's a bit cooler now. I had a few fun weekends, with more fun coming up.
I've done okay on my goals, although I hit a rough patch for yoga at the beginning of July. I have started a new book and a new baby blanket and have made good first steps on both.
Today I saw my grandma for her 80th birthday, which was very nice, and I get to do lunch with my good friend tomorrow. In the coming weeks, I hope to get more reading, knitting, and yoga done, as well as sticking with my coffee and treat goals for the month.
I hope you all are doing well and staying cool! See you again soon!
I've done okay on my goals, although I hit a rough patch for yoga at the beginning of July. I have started a new book and a new baby blanket and have made good first steps on both.
Today I saw my grandma for her 80th birthday, which was very nice, and I get to do lunch with my good friend tomorrow. In the coming weeks, I hope to get more reading, knitting, and yoga done, as well as sticking with my coffee and treat goals for the month.
I hope you all are doing well and staying cool! See you again soon!
no subject
Date: 2026-07-10 05:16 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2026-07-11 04:59 am (UTC)