August Update
Aug. 13th, 2026 02:37 pmHello everyone! I hope you all have been doing well. The last two weeks have been really good. I had a week off of work and I managed to get a good amount of relaxing in while still being a little productive. My sister had a pool party at my grandma's, so I got to do some swimming.
I got some weeding done, I did a good amount of work on the baby blanket and the hat I'm working on, I started a new book, I went to a few wineries and a poker night with my fiance, and I generally just had time to hang out and chill. I also finally got the chance to go to a Dark Sky Night! I went with my fiance and we got to see a whole bunch of stars, as well as a few of the meteors from the Perseid meteor shower. It was a bit of a late night but it was a great time.
Coming up, I'd like to get more work done outside, keep working on my fibre projects, read more of my book, and figure out how to make my fitness goal more effective/achievable. I should also have a few days to relax coming up, which will be nice; it doesn't seem to happen often in the summertime.
I hope everyone has a good weekend, take care, see you soon!
I got some weeding done, I did a good amount of work on the baby blanket and the hat I'm working on, I started a new book, I went to a few wineries and a poker night with my fiance, and I generally just had time to hang out and chill. I also finally got the chance to go to a Dark Sky Night! I went with my fiance and we got to see a whole bunch of stars, as well as a few of the meteors from the Perseid meteor shower. It was a bit of a late night but it was a great time.
Coming up, I'd like to get more work done outside, keep working on my fibre projects, read more of my book, and figure out how to make my fitness goal more effective/achievable. I should also have a few days to relax coming up, which will be nice; it doesn't seem to happen often in the summertime.
I hope everyone has a good weekend, take care, see you soon!
no subject
Date: 2026-08-15 08:41 pm (UTC)And we're pretty wiped; getting from curbside to airplane in Mallorca was an almost Sysiphean ordeal... not doing that again if I can help it. (Rotterdam, on the other hand, was an absolute doddle; I wish they went more places from there.)