fuzzyred: Me wearing my fuzzy red bathrobe. (Default)
[personal profile] fuzzyred
Hi everyone! This will probably be short because I don't have much brain today. The last few weeks have been kostly okay, but there has been some worry, as my dad is still having health problems. My goals are doing okay and I've made good progress on the baby blanket I'm working on. I also finished a book and started a new one. I'm happy with how many books I've read so far; I may actually make a dent in my to-read list lol.

Coming up, I'd like to focus more on my yoga and health goals and getting some more yard work done. I get to hang out with my good friend tomorrow, which is always nice, and there are a few other fun things coming up which I'm looking forward to.

I hope you all are doing well, hopefully I will have a longer update next time. Take care! <3

Date: 2026-08-28 12:36 pm (UTC)
warriorsavant: +Sword & Microscope (Default)
From: [personal profile] warriorsavant

Always happy to hear from you, no matter the length of the update.

Profile

fuzzyred: Me wearing my fuzzy red bathrobe. (Default)
fuzzyred

October 2026

S M T W T F S
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Most Popular Tags

Page Summary

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 9th, 2026 01:20 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios