September Update
Sep. 10th, 2026 11:17 amHello everyone! The last few weeks have been good. I've been doing well with my goals and there has been time for fun too. I haven't read a lot of my book, but I have been reading a lot of fanfic, crocheting, and doing other things, so that's alright.
Last week, I decided to sign up for personal training with one of my coworkers who does that on the side. So far the meal plan and workouts are going well. Hopefully I can stick with it and actually make some progress towards my weight loss/health goal.
Coming up, I have lunch with my good friend, a weekend with my fiance, and probably a few plans with friends that I currently forget the details of. I would like to work on more of the Easter gnomes I'm crocheting, finish reading my book, and get some more yard work done, especially as the leaves start falling. I also have pictures of my last few knitting projects that I want to post. I have saved them to dreamwidth, I just have to find time for a post.
I hope you all are doing well and you have a good next few weeks! Talk to you all soon, stay safe, stay healthy, stay happy! <3
Last week, I decided to sign up for personal training with one of my coworkers who does that on the side. So far the meal plan and workouts are going well. Hopefully I can stick with it and actually make some progress towards my weight loss/health goal.
Coming up, I have lunch with my good friend, a weekend with my fiance, and probably a few plans with friends that I currently forget the details of. I would like to work on more of the Easter gnomes I'm crocheting, finish reading my book, and get some more yard work done, especially as the leaves start falling. I also have pictures of my last few knitting projects that I want to post. I have saved them to dreamwidth, I just have to find time for a post.
I hope you all are doing well and you have a good next few weeks! Talk to you all soon, stay safe, stay healthy, stay happy! <3